Monday 29 July 2013

Want, want, want...

L-R: Sunglasses £16 River Island, Skort £25.99 Zara, Ring £3.99 H&M, Bag £39.99 Zara, Dress £38 Topshop, Jumper £29.99 H&M, Shoes £28 Topshop.


After a day spent in the office watching thunderstorms and insane amounts of rain out of the window I thought I'd do a bit of online 'window shopping' and share my findings.

I have wanted a Zara skort for sooo long now, even though anyone and everyone seems to have one in every colour I still haven't been deterred. Last time I went to Zara they had it in white but unfortunately the one in my size had a broken zip so it wasn't meant to be! 
If I still haven't got one by payday I am heading straight to zara.com.
The Topshop Marple flats are another thing I've had my eye on for a while, I seem to be living in some trusty brown Urban Outfitters loafers that I got a while ago in the sale and these black beauties seem to be the perfect replacement. If only money grew on trees...

Sarah
x.


No comments:

Post a Comment