Sunday 6 October 2013

Photo round-up...


How quickly does the weekend go?!
After going out on both Friday and Saturday night I would looove a 3 day weekend right now but unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow.

On my way to pick up some bacon for Sunday brunch I stumbled across a pop-up vintage stall that had been set up literally about a minute away from my house. I was still half asleep and ever so slightly hungover so I didn't buy anything but I was definitely tempted by some of the chunky knits and vintage shirts.

When I began feeling slightly more human I nipped into town to have a mooch around the shops and before I knew it I was at the till in H&M (oops). 
As you can probably tell on the photos above, I went a bit leather mad. I've already got a leather skirt but couldn't resist buying another seeing as it was only £14.99 (and I've seen Alexa Chung in one similar so that was enough to seal the deal).

I've also been after a pair of imitation leather trousers for a while now but was struggling to find some that fitted well, however, today was the day - after trying on about 5 pairs in various styles I finally settled on the perfect ones. H&M are definitely fulfilling my shopper needs at the moment! 

In case you're wondering, the amazing looking food photo was taken in Manchester's Luck, Lust, Liquor & Burn last weekend. It's a little bar/restaurant in the Northern Quarter and it was definitely a treat for the tastebuds! I went for a chicken burrito but they're also home to 'Almost Famous' burgers after their venue got burnt down and I've heard they're worth a try. 

Now time for some Breaking Bad before bed...

Hope you've enjoyed your weekend.
S x.




No comments:

Post a Comment