Thursday 19 September 2013

French Connection's Style Challenge...










Sooo last night I was fortunate enough to get an invite to French Connection's in-store #StyleChallenge, taking place in 27 of their stores across the UK. 
Like kids in a candy store we were allowed free reign of the shop, greeted with tasty ginger beer and Mahiki cocktails we then had to choose our favorite pieces from their new collection before making our way to the photo area to get snapped in our carefully styled outfits of choice.
It's safe to say that if I could of taken home every item I laid my eyes upon I would of happily done it, from fedora hats to crisp white shirts, I wanted it all.
They'll soon be uploading all of their pictures to the French Connection Facebook page and from what I understand it's then down to the public to vote for their favorite outfits...
Exciting stuff! 
In my opinion Manchester was definitely the most stylish store ;) 
Finished off with a dreamy goody bag I can safely say as soon as payday arrives I'll be found at the till in French Connection.

P.S....
I even made it onto their Instagram page, take a peep...

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfits here Sarah and your blog is so cute I love it! Where are you working at the moment? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thanks Ellan! :) I've been having a sneaky peek at yours too, love it! I'm working in Manchester at the mo at an advertising agency called The Market Creative. What are your plans? Are you doing a masters? xx

      Delete
    2. Ooh lucky you! Getting a job seemed impossible coming out of uni haha so I'm doing a 5month PGCert course in Fashion at the London College of Fashion in Feb. Can't wait to start :) xx

      Delete