Sunday 1 September 2013

Lazy days...











Shirt - Vintage, Leggings - Topshop, Boots - Topshop, Watch - Michael Kors

I would like to introduce you to my own little roof terrace!
Choosing rooms when you move into a new house is always tricky business. I've moved in with 3 other girls and seeing as we were all living in different parts of the country we decided the fairest way to pick would be the fail-safe option of drawing names from a hat.
As geographically it wasn't that easy my housemate Judith had the job of picking and filmed it for us to watch. 
I was lucky enough to land the room with it's own terrace. 
Now all we need is the sunshine back and I can open a little cocktail bar from the comfort of my own room!
S x.

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are so cute!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Topshop sale ;)

      Love your blog! x

      Delete