Tuesday 4 February 2014

Florals.







Okay, okay, it may not quite be warm enough to start whipping my legs out yet but Sunday's sunshine provided the perfect opportunity to road test my new dress.

At a mediocre 5 feet and 4 inches I often struggle to find dresses of a good length and often find mini dresses looking more along the lines of midi dresses so as soon as I tried this pretty little number on in the changing rooms it dawned on me that I couldn't really put it back onto the rails.
(A good hemline isn't something I comeby often!)

The long sleeves and mottled print make it the perfect piece for the transition from Winter to Spring, and I'm pretty sure it could work equally as well for a day of shopping or a night out.
The way this post is going it seems that I could sing its praises all day, but I wouldn't want to bore you so all I'll say is H&M £34.99.
Get it.

S x.

No comments:

Post a Comment