Wednesday 19 February 2014

London Fashion Week

Work has been mad busy lately, hence my lack of blogging! 
I've also been trying to save a few pennies for my upcoming trip to Vietnam so any form of retail therapy has been kept to a bare minimum and I've therefore had no shiny new clothes to share with you (sob!).
However, any spare moment I've had has been spent catching up with the goings on of Fashion Week - probably not the best thing to look at when you're trying your hardest not to indulge in a few new outfits.
After drooling over the AW14 collections I always find myself spending hours admiring the street style on offer.
If you want to find a city's most stylish then Fashion Week is the place to do it, from off duty models in their uniform of skinny jeans and chunky knits, to extravagantly dressed attendees, here's a few of my favourites from London... 
















Sources: Topshop, WhoWhatWear, Pinterest, Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment