Sunday 6 April 2014

Stripes







T-Shirt: ASOS, Necklace: Topshop, Trousers: H&M, Boots: Topshop, Jacket: Forever21

I've come to the conclusion that I've got a bit of a thing for leather and stripes, especially when worn together.
Over the years I've gradually built up quite the collection of stripey tops; long sleeved, loose, crop tops... I've got it covered. 
Despite potentially having 'one too many', I recently managed to talk myself into buying another and added this ASOS T-Shirt to my selection. I decided today was the day for its first outing, so paired it with my trusty leather trousers before heading our for some Sunday lunch.
Last night was spent dancing to classics in Manchester's Liars Club whilst drinking 'Flaming Zombies' (a rum based cocktail, set alight with a blow torch before serving). Ofcourse, today I was feeling the after effects so decided the only cure would be a roast - the perfect way to spend a rainy Sunday.
Now, time to get some beauty sleep before another working week begins... 


P.S. You may have noticed, my camera isn't exactly top notch and has had its fair share of wear and tear.
Any recommendations of good cameras that would be handy to take to Vietnam with me are very much welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment