Monday 26 May 2014

Missguided Monday










How good are bank holidays?!
The only down-side to my weekend has been the horrendous weather - Manchester has been graced with rain, rain and some more rain. When the sun finally made an appearance this afternoon I spied an opportunity to show you my new shirt from Missguided.
I've only ever bought from Missguided once before, when I got my dress for Grad Ball and after seeing them worn by every blogger around I thought I'd have another browse of their website.
Before I knew it I was entering my card details and this shirt was one of my purchases - get your hands on it here.
With free deliveries for purchases over £40 I think we both know that this wasn't the only thing I bought, keep your eyes peeled for my other indulgences...

No comments:

Post a Comment