Sunday 18 May 2014

Summer Days








Outfit: Top - H&M, Skirt - Primark, Shoes - Topshop

I'm saddened to say that I am back from an amazing trip to Vietnam! I will give you all the details in a blog post at some point, however, in the meantime I thought I'd do a quick outfit post.
How good is the sunshine?! Coming home after a holiday is never fun, but the good weather has definitely helped to ease me back in to Manchester life. 
With plans to spend my Sunday enjoying some food and drinks with friends I thought it was the perfect opportunity to whip out my new skirt (from Primark?!). If you live in/near Manchester then get yourself to Spinningfields next time the weather's good, we spent the day sat in deckchairs drinking delicious cocktails from the two pop-up bars and what a great Sunday it has been!
I'm just hoping next weekend is as hot as this one has been...



No comments:

Post a Comment