Monday 16 December 2013

Blog Lovin'

Another Monday over.
I finish work for Christmas in 2 days time and I am unbelievably excited. 
For the first time ever I actually think my brother is more organised than me in the present department(?!).
Usually I'm the one doing the Christmas shopping and he just chips in at the last minute, but this year he's got it done and dusted before I've even begun!
I've got Thursday and Friday booked off work, so I'm going to head into Manchester for some serious shopping.

Anyway, back to business...
I thought I'd do a post on my favourite bloggers.
They're the sites I check on the daily, if I'm having an outfit crisis I can always rely on their seemingly effortless outfits to give me a bit of inspo. Their wardrobes are enough to turn me green with envy, and I think you will understand why...

A 22 year old living in Stockholm who updates her blog as often as I check it...



I think that London based, Lucy Williams, is my ultimate style crush. She gets it right every time and seems to love the colour grey almost as much as I do...





Pandora Sykes is a freelance journalist meaning that her blog is not only a treat for the eyes but is also an enjoyable read.





Is it just me or are the Swedish all incredibly well dressed?! Her blog is the perfect mix of fashion and lifestyle.




An ability to dress up loungewear like no other.





No comments:

Post a Comment