Sunday 8 December 2013

Recent wardrobe additions.


Thought I'd do a quick post on some recent purchases...
I'm known amongst my friends as a serious bargain hunter so the other weekend when I was back at my parents house I took a trip to Matalan to see what I could find. They had some really nice black chunky wedges but unfortunately the only pair left was size 7 so they didn't quite fit my size 5 feet! Luckily I came across this black bag (top left), I've been after a new bag for a while now so I couldn't resist it for just £15.

The boots are Topshop, I've had my eye on them for a while after seeing Eleanor Calder in them and when I spotted them with 20% off I finally ordered them. They only arrived on Saturday so I've not taken them for a test drive yet but I've got a feeling I'm going to be getting a lot of wear out of them!

The furry coat is the softest item of clothing I've ever laid my hands upon. I wore it on Saturday to meet some friends and they couldn't keep their hands off me. 
I got it whilst I was in New York from Forever21 and I absolutely love it, warm but stylish - the perfect combo.

Finally, the patterned dress is from Urban Outfitters. It's the perfect style to wear day or night and I love the 60s feel it's got to it. 
I managed to get it with 20% off thanks to some festive offers so I didn't feel quite so guilty for spending money that I should probably use for Christmas presents...

Does anyone else find it impossible to go more than two weeks without buying something new?!

No comments:

Post a Comment