Monday 8 September 2014

Layers.

After squeezing every last second out of summer, I am slowly facing up to the fact that Autumn is imminent. 
My road is covered in leaves, and the weekend's promise of a 'heatwave' left more that a little to the imagination. 
For me, the only thing that makes the dark mornings and gloomy evenings a little more bearable is the excuse to buy jumpers and coats.
I am obsessed with knitwear, and every year as we  go through Autumn and Winter my collection grows and grows as I refuse to get rid of any to make room for the new additions. I'll also openly admit to getting a bit excited about buying a new coat for the season, am I the only one?!
Just in case you don't share my enthusiasm, here's some inspo that's enough to talk anyone around to the idea...












Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment