Monday 22 September 2014

Stripes










My name's Sarah, and I'm a shopaholic.

I've recently been on a bit of a spending spree so thought it would be rude not to share some of my new purchases with you.
I am now the proud owner of a pair of ASOS jeans and they're definitely the first of many to come. I bought these Ridley ankle grazers and I've not taken them off since they arrived last week. I'm a fan of a jean with a bit of stretch, and I can see why these jeans are hugely popular. 
I spotted the jumper a couple of weeks ago in London and decided not to buy it, I then found myself in Manchester's Zara at the weekend and before I knew it I was paying for it at the tills. At just £25.99 I couldn't resist. 
The boots were a similar story, I tried them on a while ago and had been thinking about them ever since so finally caved and bought them. They're from a brand called Blonde & Blonde, stocked in Bank and they're perfect to pair with jeans as it starts to get a little colder. I even felt slightly proud when I got them home as I've finally bought a pair of boots that aren't black - that's enough to justify my spending, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment