Saturday 13 September 2014

Winter Wants

Winter Wants

Mom jeans - ASOS £35, Jumper - H&M £29.99, Hat - River Island £28, Black Shoes - Newlook £34.99, Skinny jeans - ASOS £32, Skirt - Topshop £38, White Shoes - ASOS £50, Bralet - H&M £13.

Just a small selection of my current high street favourites...

As mentioned previously, I love jeans and the ripped variety are still my go-to at the moment. I've got two great pairs from Topshop and Primark, but couldn't resist ASOS' offering. 
I've never bought their jeans before so I'm excitedly waiting for the mom jeans and skinny jeans above to be delivered next week. After seeing a few people wearing them on #AsSeenOnMe I couldn't resist putting them into my basket and heading swiftly to the checkout.

I also somehow ended up buying the white shoes, which should also be arriving next week. There's nothing quite like an ASOS delivery to brighten up your day, right?!
I am notorious for my collection of black shoes. Flats, heels, wedges, sandals, boots...I have every variety in one colour so thought I'd go crazy and branch out into whites. 

Unfortunately I haven't ordered any of the other items, but I've got my heart set on buying a new hat for winter so the chances of me bringing home the River Island one above are looking likely. Sorry bank balance...

No comments:

Post a Comment