Sunday 18 August 2013

Button up...



On Saturday night I was in one of those indecisive moods where nothing that you try on feels quite right so in the end I decided to try out this navy silk shirt. 

I found the shirt in Oxfam about 6 months ago and couldn't resist such a bargain. 
Usually I only where it during the day, with a pair of jeans or some shorts but I thought with a pair of wedges and a clutch it could be made a bit more dressy. 
My clutch was from Topshop in the sale a while ago and I've practically used it for every other night out since. It's perfect to add a bit of colour to a plain outfit and it conveniently matches my watch almost perfectly! I used to hate clutch bags and didn't understand how people could spend the whole night with their bags under their arms but now I can't get enough of them.

I've posted about my shoes before, my trusty River Island graduation wedges. Whenever I buy shoes I always go for black with a chunky heel or a wedge so these ones ticked the criteria and they're actually pretty comfy...ideal!

Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend!
S x.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The shirt is wicked great touch!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! Always nice to know someone out there is reading my blog ha. xx

      Delete