Sunday 26 January 2014

January

In the past 2 weeks I've turned 22, booked a trip to Vietnam and have been sucked in to the world of Pinterest.
All in all I'd say it's been a pretty good January so far.

Last weekend we were host to crowd of friends, all of whom had made the trip to Manchester to help my housemate and I celebrate our January birthdays. 
I think I can vouch for everyone when I say the night was a success - from our pre-drinks party to the terrible dancing in town, the only low point was the result our hangovers the following morning...
One of our friends even turned up armed with a caterpillar cake (no birthday is complete without one).

All I can say is that I'm pretty sure the January blues are a myth, as far as I'm concerned 2014 has got off to a pretty good start and with just one week left until we move into February I thought I'd do a little photo round-up reflecting on the most 'depressing' month of the year...






No comments:

Post a Comment